Consumers should consider the following aspects before purchasing keyed padlocks:
1. The place used and its importance. That is, consider using it on street gates, hall doors, rooms, bathrooms, or passages to choose the product that suits the desired function.
2. The environment, conditions, and requirements of use. The advantages and disadvantages of the use environment should be considered, such as dryness and humidity, door structure, thickness, left-handed or right-handed, inward-opening or outward-opening, to prevent buying the wrong product.
3. Consider the coordination with the decoration environment. According to your preferences, the coordination and matching of the living room should be considered when purchasing the product.
4. Consider the situation of family members. Consider whether there are old people, children, or disabled persons in the family, and choose products that are convenient for them (or her).
5. Consider the economic affordability combined with the family’s economic situation. Those who have enough money can buy high-end products, and those who are not economically ideal can choose low-grade products. However, no matter whether you choose high-end or low-end products, you must consider the strength of the manufacturer. Whether the quality is stable or not, it is recommended to choose products from well-known companies to avoid monetary losses and unnecessary troubles and troubles in daily life.
6. Consider the reputation and service level of dealers to prevent some dealers from recommending counterfeit and shoddy products to consumers based on their interests.