1. The place where the key lock is used and its importance. That is, consider using it in frontage gates, hall doors, rooms, bathrooms, or passages in order to select products suitable for the required functions.
2. The environment, conditions, and requirements of use. The advantages and disadvantages of the use environment should be considered, such as dry humidity, door structure, thickness, left or right door, inner or outer door, to prevent buying the wrong product.
3. Consider the coordination with the decorative environment. According to one's own preferences, the coordination and matching of the product should be considered when purchasing the product.
4. Consider the status of family members. Consider whether there are elderly, children, or disabled people at home, and choose products that are convenient for him (her) to use.
5. Consider the affordability of the family and the family's economic situation. Those with a sufficient economy can buy high-end products, and those with an unsatisfactory economy can choose lower-grade products. However, whether you choose high-end or low-end products, you must consider the strength of the production company. It is strong and the quality is stable. It is recommended to choose products from well-known companies to avoid financial losses and unnecessary troubles and troubles in daily life.
6. Consider the reputation and service standards of dealers to prevent some dealers from recommending counterfeit and shoddy products to consumers based on their own interests.