Regarding keyed padlocks, everyone is no stranger to it. It can be seen everywhere in my daily life, and it also plays an important role in our lives. How to install keyed padlocks better?
1. Installation of keyed padlocks
1. Should hire an experienced carpenter or a master with considerable knowledge of keyed padlocks to install. According to the fixed-distance template in the product manual, drill holes, chisel the support socket, keyed padlocks gusset plate, and keyed padlocks gusset box holes to prepare for installation.
2. Check whether the drilled hole is accurate, and strictly follow the steps in the product installation manual. If you find that the keyed padlocks switch is not flexible or cannot be turned on after installation, you should consult the keyed padlocks craftsman in time.
3. If there is no problem with the product installation and inspection, remove the product, and reinstall the keyed padlocks after the door is painted and dried. The purpose is to prevent the paint from sticking to the keyed padlocks product, which will affect the appearance and performance (often Because the paint sticks to the keyed padlocks, the transmission becomes inflexible. When the paint is not dry, the chemical gas will corrode the product, accelerate the change of the product surface treatment, affect the appearance and reduce the service life of the keyed padlocks.
Two, the use and maintenance of keyed padlocks
Keyed padlocks should pay attention to their maintenance and maintenance during use.
1. Always keep the transmission part of the keyed padlocks with lubricant to keep the transmission smooth and extend the service life. It is recommended to check once half a year or once a year, and check whether the fastening screws are loose to ensure the fastening.
2. During the use of the keyed padlocks head, regularly (half a year or a year) or when the key is not smoothly inserted, a small amount of graphite powder or pencil powder can be applied to the keyed padlocks core slot to ensure smooth key insertion. However, do not add any other oils for lubrication to avoid the grease sticking to the ball spring, causing the keyed padlocks to not turn and not open.
Better grasp the keyed padlocks during the installation process to pay attention to, so that the keyed padlocks performance can be better played.