Code lock is a type of lock that is opened using a series of numbers or symbols. Code locks can be divided into mechanical code locks, digital code locks, and so on. Ordinary locks generally refer to mechanical locks with marbles, which are currently the most widely used locks. Many people will think that password padlocks are safer than ordinary padlocks. Is that true?
1. Password padlock: A password lock is a type of lock that is opened using a series of numbers or symbols. The password of a password lock is usually only an arrangement rather than a true combination. Some password locks only use a rotary table to rotate several discs or cams within the lock; Some code pins rotate a set of numbered dial wheels to directly drive the machinery inside the lock
2. Ordinary padlocks: They are the oldest and largest family of locks in the world. It can be said that other locks are derived from the category of padlocks.
1. Password padlock: No keys, no power supply, no batteries, no waste pollutants. Fully mechanical structure, capable of withstanding relatively harsh external environments, with a wide range of applications. The operation is simple, and the unlocking time is relatively short, with an average time of about 15 seconds.
2. Ordinary padlock: Stainless steel padlock: This type of padlock is characterized by strong oxidation resistance and is suitable for outdoor use. However, due to its strong processing difficulty and high cost, it is rarely used in China. Copper padlocks: The main material for locks is copper, and the most commonly used ones are small copper padlocks, which are less than 40mm in size, mainly due to the high price of copper.
1. Password padlock: Clear password reading, clear lettering, and high safety factor. Therefore, the application of password padlocks is very extensive, and the market demand is also very large.
2. Ordinary padlock: When unlocking, insert the key into the bottom lock hole. After the padlock emits a "beep" sound, rotate it clockwise for 90 degrees, and the lock beam will open.
Because password locks do not require a key to open and can be entered directly, they are increasingly popular with everyone.