1. Choose enterprise products with a high reputation, stable quality, and good after-sales service.
2. First, check whether the signs and identifications of the purchased products are complete (including the implementation standards, grades, manufacturer names, addresses, and production dates of the products). Whether the packaging is firm, and the contents of the manual are consistent with the product, be careful to exaggerate. The facts do not match the phenomenon.
3. Observe the appearance quality of the product, including key lock head, key lock body, key lock tongue, handle, cover parts, and related accessories. Are the surface colors of the plated and painted parts bright and uniform, and are there signs of rust and oxidation? And damage.
4. Check whether the function of the product is reliable and flexible. Two or more products should be selected for comparison inspection. Especially when buying a two-way key lock product, you must use all the keys to test the internal and external key locks separately. You should also check the insurance organization of the product. It is recommended to try each key lock at least 3 times.
5. Then check the keys of the key, such as five key teeth, each key should have no less than three different key teeth, and try not to choose the deepest key for the first and fifth teeth to facilitate the insertion and It is not easy to break when removed.