With the continuous development of society, the functions of hardware key lock products are becoming more and more diversified, and each hardware lock has different application functions. According to its functions, key locks can be divided into exterior key locks (anti-theft locks), room key locks, hallway locks, and bathroom locks.
Nowadays, there are many types of hardware key locks on the market, with different colors, materials, and functions. Common key locks include exterior key locks, spherical locks, handle locks, drawer locks, glass window locks, electronic locks, anti-theft locks, bathroom locks, and fingerprint key locks. Among them, spherical locks and handle locks have the most styles.
When choosing a key lock, you should pay attention to the following aspects.
(1) To choose key lock products of famous brands, you need to see whether the outer layer of the key lock is smooth and clean and whether any defects affect the appearance.
(2) Pay attention to choosing a lock that opens in the same direction as the door. Insert the key into the hole of the key core to open the key lock, and see if the opening is smooth and sensitive.
(3) Pay attention to the width of the door frame. The door frame that can be installed with the spherical lock and the handle lock should not be less than 90Cm. You can turn the key lock handle and knob to see if it is easy to open.
(4) Usually the key lock is suitable for doors with a thickness of 35-45mm, and some hardware key locks can even be used for doors with a thickness of 50mm. The extended length of the key lock can't be too short.
(5) Some handle locks are divided into the left hand and right hand, please pay attention when purchasing. The way to distinguish whether the handle lock is left-handed or right-handed is very simple: stand on the outside of the door facing the door, the door hinge on the right hand is the right-hand door, and the left hand is the left-hand door.