1. After most of the friends open the door, they will always push the door towards the door frame with a round cake lock force, so that there will be the most intimate hug between it and the door. However, this is not what the door wants. After we open the door, the handle should be rotated to retract the latch of the door, and then after the door frame is combined, release the hand, in short, to avoid serious collision of the door lock, otherwise, it will shorten its life.
2. When we open the door or close the rectangular lock door, the lock body will often turn to it, and it will become less flexible over time. Therefore, we need to ensure that there is a lubricant in the rotating part of the lock body, which can reduce the lock body itself. The friction of the keyed padlocks increases the service life of the keyed padlocks themselves, and to ensure the safety of the keyed padlocks, it is best to check whether the lock nails are loose.
3. In addition to the lock body that we often rotate, the lock cylinder is also a place we often come into contact with. After a long time, the key will not be smooth during the process of pulling and inserting. Therefore, we need to add some functions to the lock cylinder. Lubricating its items, of course, the lock cylinder can never be added with lubricants or some oil substances. Therefore, we better choose to add some graphite powder, that is, the power of the pencil lead, which can best lubricate the lock cylinder. effect.
4. In addition to the above maintenance methods, we should always check the matching gap between the lock body and the lock plate, as well as the height of the lock tongue and the lock plate and the gap between the door and the door frame, etc. If we do not cooperate properly, we all need to make appropriate adjustments, otherwise there will be certain safety hazards, and even shorten the service life of keyed padlocks.
5. Some friends often like to drip some lubricating oil into the lock eye when the door lock is astringent or tight. In this way, the door lock may be smooth soon, but because the oil is easy to stick to dust, it will be locked later. It is easy to accumulate dust in the eyes and form greasy putty, which makes the door lock more prone to failure. Therefore, unless necessary, do not add lubricant to the keyhole. You can sharpen some pencil scraps or some candle scraps, blow them into the lock cylinder through a thin tube, and then insert the key and turn it several times.
6. In some cases, due to the gravity of the door leaf or the reason of the door leaf, the door leaf sinks, and the door is locked or the door is not opened smoothly. At this time, it is often difficult to open and lock the door with a key. At this time, do not twist the key forcibly, so as not to break the key and increase the trouble. The reason should be checked first. If the loose leaf causes the door leaf to sink, the loose leaf should be fastened with screws. If the door frame is deformed or the reason is irreversible, you can start from the door frame and expand the latch accordingly, so that the door lock can open and close the door smoothly.